Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day One of Creating a Blog

Greetings! I have actually been thinking about starting a blog for several months. I am a proud first time mother of an 18 month old daughter. Luckily life forced me to wait a while before having a child because I find it one the of most challenging endeavors anyone could take on. Nevertheless it gives as much back as it requires in terms of joy and laughter.

I am also the wife of 11 years of a successful businessman. We met while in college, dated long distance and married 2 years later. We have certainly had our ups and downs but on the surface we look like the happiest couple in the world. Only a few people know how difficult it has been but through great patience and hard work we are making a comeback.

I am also a working career woman. I have held several different jobs, in different career fields thanks to my versatile degree in Industrial Engineering. Even though my job may appear stable I am always looking to expand my knowledge and my skillsets. Right now I want to learn as much about blogging as possible. Also it will allow me to express my creative inner voice in a way that I have not done previously.

Are you looking for a way to express your creative inner voice? Do you wear many hats and feel under-appreciated? It is time to let the world know how we really feel, maybe someone else is feeling the same way or thinking about things from a similar perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment